You have a vacation plan
This summer, we will do our best to ensure you safe and happy holidays..
Our team is ready to offer you a pleasant stay in the best conditions. This is why you will find on this page the description of the sanitary protocol that we will apply to our entire property. These measures will change according to the evolution of the situation regarding Covid-19 in France. By respecting the sanitary instructions that are delivered, all our services are available.
You will be free to focus on the program of your holiday: relaxation, rest, and above all, peace of mind.
Your safety and that of our employees is our priority. We are committed to provide a set of health and hygiene measures to let you fully enjoy your stay. All these precautions will only make sense if everyone respects and applies them and we count on your contribution in applying these simple rules so that everyone can enjoy their time here in complete safety.
Don’t forget to take hydroalcoholic gel and masks for the whole family, they are strongly recommended in closed spaces and obligatory in some shops.
At the reception
– Simplified arrival procedures with « fast check-in », contactless CB payment.
– Safety precaution and physical distancing are displayed at the entrance.
– Application of the protocol in the case of suspicion of a resident or employee positive to Covid-19, in accordance with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health.
For the staff :
– Training of our teams to know and respect protective measures and sanitary procedure.
– Supply of protective equipment for our employees (hydroalcoholic gel, mask and visor).
– Adaptation of schedules and rearrangement of work spaces.
The material equipment:
– Use of virucidal disinfection products in accordance with standard EN 14476.
– Provision of hydroalcoholic gel in accordance with the recommendations to all our customers.
– Regular and repeated disinfection of work spaces and work tools.
– Reinforcement of the cleaning and disinfection of accommodation and common areas.
– Ventilation of the apartments before the accommodation is made available, cleaning and disinfection of the air conditioning filters between each client, disinfection of contact points: door handles, switches, benches, etc
Access to the swimming pool:
Application of the access and health safety instructions specific to the pool, marking on the ground and display of protective measures. According to the latest standards of the ARS of June 15, a physical distance of one meter must be respected. Sunbathing areas will be disinfected every morning. Virucide will also be available.
We are sure you will understand the usefulness of these measures. They will evolve according to governmental restrictions.
In spite of this, we hope that your next holidays will be the most beautiful ever lived among us.